February 26, 2012

A Neon Clutch

Today marked the first use of my brand new ASOS clutch, which I received in my IFB Conference gift bag. Despite being such a color fanatic, I don't own very many neon pieces. Thus I was happy to acquire a neon item, which will certainly stand out every time I carry it.
Here I've paired my clutch with my purple DVF coat and a Tibi tank top from a thrift shop.



DVF coat, Tibi silk tank top, J Brand jeans, ASOS clutch, ring custom made and engraved, vintage leopard print loafers.

9 comments:

  1. i like the bold colors

    http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that clutch! I'm such a fan of neon and the laser cut out detail is gorgeous

    Meg x
    wardrobeworship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such an awesome clutch! P.S. Join my $50 voucher giveaway! For brands such as Free People, MINKPINK and more! here.. http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-x-unestablish.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your neon clutch! i have it in yellow and its my new fav purse!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic clutch - looks great with your top and coat, and definitely would wake up a dreary day wonderfully!

    xx Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing clutch! i love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same clutch! It's freaking awesome! Just the right amount of neon in every outfit!

    kristenglam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Clutch, Love the pink on black.

    Check out mine, I would love to be featured on your blog one day!
    Carter Gray designs on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/94956422/hand-dyed-neon-color-blocked-clutch-or

    ReplyDelete