January 21, 2011

Welcome

My name is Maya and I'm a teenager who loves all things related to fashion.

Girl Loves Color is a brand-new blog that will focus on style and fashion, specifically all things bright and colorful. I'm planning to use this blog as a mechanism for putting down my thoughts and ideas about the subject. Basically, this blog is going to be like a fashion diary for me. 

Along the way, I'm going to focus on a few different things in this blog.
1. Petites - I'm petite myself, so I will post a lot about petite-friendly stores and brands and, of course, how to find jeans that actually fit.
2. Comfort - From the perspective of someone who has to go to school five days a week, comfort is pretty important to me. Of course, everything comfortable and cozy should also be chic and flattering!
3. Color - I'm sure the blog title gives this away. I love colors and patterns, and I'm always trying to inject a little more fun into my wardrobe. The fashion world always needs a good dose of color, and I'm planning on blogging about some great brands that really know how to use color.

That's just a little intro to my blog, and I hope anyone reading this will follow me or bookmark this page. And tell your friends to do the same! But regardless of how often you read Girl Loves Color, I hope I can provide you with fun things to read, introduce you to new brands, and help inspire your style.
So please join me on my fashion journey!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Really love your blog Maya. Glad you had a post explaining the foundations of it everything you've written here is so evident in your recent posts.

    We love colour and pattern too!
    Thanks for sharing your fashion thoughts, we'll be reading as we are following you now :)

    Tribal Gem, xo
    www.tribalgem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete